(Conclusions recorded based on a one hour stroll across the streets of Miranda, Mato Grosso do Sul, population: 25k; by order of popularity)
1. Eating street food by the railroad tracks (in improvised restaurants serving pizza, burgers and hot dogs), while watching the novela (soap opera)
2. Sitting on a chair on the sidewalk, watching people walk by
3. Driving a car with spinners and speakers in the trunk playing full volume
4. Eating ice cream by the kilo (had a bucketfull, around 6 different flavors, for R$3.50)
5. Dancing FUNK in a bar full of dudes with baseball caps (15:1 men to women ratio)
6. Going to Bruna Surfistinha (former hooker, turned writer, turned Reggae DJ) concert
PS: you can guess which of these I tried..
One thought on “5 things to do on a Saturday night in a small town”
1. 2. 4.
Hopefully not 6.