Ever since I reached Brazil, I have had an infinite brainstorming session inside my head about things I want to do the near time that will make me happy. Thought I would list my top 15 here:
1. Write a book
2. Write a book with a friend (1 done, 1 to go – let me know if you know any publishers).
3. Open a hostel
4. Bring educational opportunities to Brazil (I think this is the number 1 problem in this country) – both for graduate level and for basic education.
5. Start an online business
6. Fall in-love
7. Read the increasing pile of books on my nightstand
8. Take all the possible courses on Coursera
9. Make a difference in someone’s life
10. Travel to somewhere completely different
11. Learn how to cook something new
12. Discover new hidden places in Rio
13. Start a tourism-related business or join a tourism-related company
14. Learn French (Or Italian, or Japanese, or Swedish, etc.,)
15. Make my blog go viral